Case Study - 06
- Focal outer annular rupture causing a pan-central extruded material; leading to a right S1 radiculopathy.
Intricate Bio-mechanical Findings (IBF):
- Hypermobile L5-S1 Functional Unit.
- Inter-segmental Dysfunction (ISD) Stage III.
- Adjacent transitional Segment.
- Is it possible to diagnose the pre-existent ISD prior to the current discopathy?
- Has the transitional segment contributed to the pre-existent ISD?
- Is there a relationship between chronic ISD and possibility of an acute IVD damage?
- Is it possible to predict the probability of IVD damage based upon ISD staging?
- Can this particular case be treated via DPPP-SAA treatment protocol?
- What is the long-term prognosis?
You should be signed up and logged in and approved by Admin to see this content.